Radio Shack sold two models: the original, suitable for cassettes and audio
tapes, and a later, larger and more powerful version for video tapes as
well (44-233A). I keep one of those plugged in beside my desk and still use
it fairly often, but I'm planning to build one of Chuck's one of these days
(that one minute on, 30 minute off (officially ;-) duty cycle is a PITA if
you're degaussing a bunch of disks).