On 09/05/2024 03:41, D. Resor via cctalk wrote:
Next they'll want silver oxygen free plated plumbing and sewage pipes in their
homes.  Silver plated toilet seats?

Walls insulated with Palladium coated corn silk threads?

Seems the subject has really gone astray?.... Lions, Tigers and Bears oh my! 😲)

Don Resor

-----Original Message-----
From: Sellam Abraham via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2024 7:01 PM
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Cc: Sellam Abraham <sellam.ism...@gmail.com>
Subject: [cctalk] Re: FWIW CD & DVD demagnitizitation [was: Double Density 3.5"
Floppy Disks]

Why stop there?  A truly dedicated audiophile would run new pure silver
electrical wire through the walls directly to the breaker box.

Then you gotta upgrade to the breaker box that was disinfected from transient
spirits through an exorcism, and then special 24K solid gold-contact breakers
in inert nylon housings.

Surely you have to get the cables upgraded all the way back to the original generator? Then you have secondary effects, for example, with hydro power, the purity of the water makes a *huge* difference.

I also think it's just as important to have your ears, and the gap between them syringed too.

Antonio

--
Antonio Carlini
anto...@acarlini.com