One issue in choosing a book size is that the booksellers have put the book on
a standard sized shelf so it should conform to that size. Very tall books, like
coffee table books are hard to display because they don’t fit on a shelf.
Booksellers really don’t like those (unless they become best sellers).

Sent from my iPhone