Hi There,

I have a cable attached to my Sun 386i. I used to have spares but sadly no more.

I don’t believe there is anything special in the cable.

If I have an opportunity I can buzz through and let you know what each pin is
in the cable.

Give me a week or two and if I haven’t reverted please do reach out

Richard
Sent from my iPhone