On Wed, 26 Jun 2024, Glen Slick via cctalk wrote:
Were there any posts about that on this list? I didn't see that either.
https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/glendale-az/edward-sharpe-11846518

Here is what was on the list:
  Subject: Re: [cctalk] Fwd: [GreenKeys] FW: [cca] Ed Sharpe, KF7RWW, SK

On Sat, 15 Jun 2024, Eric Moore via cctalk wrote:

FYI, RIP Ed

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: W2HX <w...@w2hx.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 15, 2024, 1:22~@PM
Subject: [GreenKeys] FW: [cca] Ed Sharpe, KF7RWW, SK
To: Greenkeys <greenk...@mailman.qth.net>

FYI

73 Eugene W2HX

*From:* c...@groups.io <c...@groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Scott Johnson via
groups.io
*Sent:* Friday, June 14, 2024 6:52 PM
*To:* c...@groups.io
*Subject:* [cca] Ed Sharpe, KF7RWW, SK

All-

With sadness, I must report that Ed Sharpe, KF7RWW, passed away 1 June
2024.  He was 72.

Ed was a consummate archivist, and had a large Collins collection, which
he
housed in a Historic house in Glendale , AZ, known as the Coury House.

This was the home of SMECC, the Southwest Museum of Engineering,
Communications, and Computing.

Ed was a USAF veteran, a ground radio repairman stationed at Luke AFB in
the early seventies.

Ed haunted many of the vintage and military radio sites and garnered
much
of his collection through these channels.

His rampant enthusiasm for technology of any kind will be missed!

www.smecc.org

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/glendale-az/edward-sharpe-11846
518

Scott Johnson W7SVJ