On Tue, Jul 2, 2024 at 11:31 AM Mike Stein via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
wrote:

> "I'd be glad to find a way to access US sales at reasonable cost"
>
> Might be worth investigating MyUS.
>
> <snip>
> >
> > I'd be glad to find a way to access US sales at reasonable cost. Postage
> > costs are a major factor at the moment and I rarely need things fast.

A lot of us have storage spaces and we could all possibly work together to
create a FIDONET of shipping vintage computer items from one node to the
next.  I know it's probably in practice impractical on a large scale
perhaps but theoretically this might be a nice way to get items slowly and
cheaply from point A to point B (via several less expensive hops).

Bill