Message: 21
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2024 06:55:09 -0700
From: Sellam Abraham<sellam.ism...@gmail.com>
Subject: [cctalk] Re: Ebay past pricing
To: "General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts"
        <cctalk@classiccmp.org>

I think we are talking apples and oranges. I use Worthpoint to find pricing for
uncommon (I hate the misuse of the word "rare) items that don't show up in Ebay
searches. So far, the only limitation I've found with Wortphoint is their lack of
shipping costs which anyone who sells on Ebay knows is part of the Ebay price. That
is not a serious enough reason for me not to use Worthpoint.

A recent example of Ebay failures would be the pricing on Intel MDS system
parts. Another example is Lobo Drives/System computers. Or the Lobo HD/floppy
disk box. Do I need to go on?

Marvin

On Sun, Jul 14, 2024, 11:49 PM Marvin Johnston via cctalk <