Hi alll,

I have a Charles River Data Systems MF211E, a branded PDP-11/23 that is
looking for a new home.  Right now it's running RT-11 but I've also run
2.9BSD on it.  I got it with the intent to run Ultrix-11 but due to the
non-standard disk controller I could never get that working.  Everything
was in fully functioning condition when it was powered down a couple of
months ago.  It has:

M8186, a KDF-11A
Clearpoint Q-RAM 22, a 1MB memory board
FC-202, an RXV21 clone, connected to Shugart SA800s
M7504, a DEQNA-M ethernet controller
Dilog DQ614, emulating 4 RL02 drives, connected to a 52MB MFM drive in a
separate enclosure
H-11-5, a Heathkit serial card
M9400-YE, a REV11-E terminator
I believe it's an H9278 backplane but I'm not 100% certain about that

I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers.  It is currently located in NE
Ohio, and due to age and the substantial weight I will not ship unless you
want to pay to have full-service freight show up at my door.    Please
contact me off-list if you are interested.  Thanks!

-Henry