I recently purchased a PDP-8/L and an expansion box from a very nice gentleman in Chico, California and I need a way to get it to Chicago.

If you are driving from Chico, California to Chicago (for VCFMW or just because) and you have room in your car/truck for two 10" High x 19" wide x 24" deep metal boxes plus two small cardboard boxes and are willing to make a stop in Chico to pick up the items I would be very happy to contribute to gas/truck rental.

I can drive to meet you if you are coming withing 100 miles of Chicago.

Please contact me off list at bit...@12bitsbest.com to make arrangements.

Thank you,

           Mike.