Hello all,

I am winnowing down my collection of Vintage Computer stuff to make space for
other storage needs, and to make life a little easier on those who I will
eventually leave behind.

I have the following stuff available for free to pickup in the Manchester NH
area:

- Sun Sparc Classic, with hard disk, CDROM drive, keyboard, some documentation,
very large Sun video CRT.
- Power Macintosh 7200, with keyboard
- Power Macintosh 7300, with keyboard
- Osborne I (3 inch screen)
- Osborne II (5 inch screen)
- a couple of original Macintosh powerbook laptops
- Tandy 2800 laptop (286 + 287, EGA LCD screen), plus another for spare parts
- some sort of Toshiba laptop
- Macintosh Powerbook clamshell, with USB, Firewire, & CDROM drive
- boxes of books & parts & cables

I have a few photos of these as currently stored in my basement.  All “working
when put into storage”.  The basement is dry and dehumidified.  I cannot vouch
for working condition today because of decaying capacitors and internal
batteries over the past 15-20 years.

I would greatly appreciate someone to take the entire lot.
I just do not have the energy to go through the eBay Selling & shipping with
all this stuff.
If anyone is interested, please email me and we talk and I can provide the few
photos and my address for pickup.

smp
- - -
Stephen Pereira