On Thu, 6 Sep 2012, Ulrich Wilkens wrote:

> Hi, I have a little remark to programs/Imakefile

> It's not necessary to disable dtlogin on FreeBSD. Yesterday I submitted a
> patch for it (and for dtcm). It compiles now and it runs, tested on 32bit and
> 64bit. And why did you introduce a new variable DTCMDIR if it always has the
> same value?

Yes, I've had DTMCMDIR in my FreeBSD patches for a long time
since it didn't work until you have provided the fix (thanks!).
It was just a last minute change to my copy of the file
to enable dtcm again as I had time to test it (I also
enabled adding rpc.cmsd to /etc/inetd.conf in the installer).

I didn't have time to build and test dtlogin so it wasn't
in my patch yet.

rpc.cmsd behaves strangely - it does not work after installation
(and HUP-ing inetd) but needs to be restarted again to work.

I have switched my unofficial Git repository to point to the
current master. I have updated wiki to tell people to use
the master git repository instead.

//Marcin