Hi Jon,

I'll have a look into creating a git patch, but that may take a day or two
as I'm on a business trip for the next days. As for the gencat issue: Many
non-Linux systems use their own standard tools. gencat is part of the
C-Library, and the BSDs use their own implementation instead of glibc. I'll
try your suggested fix when I have the time, We'll have to check for
Solaris and OpenIndiana too, as I would hazard a guess that Ulrich hasn't
made that change out of boredom.

cheers, Danilo