On Thu, 5 Dec 2019, Vladimir Nikishkin wrote:

Which distribution are you using? ALTlinux?

I may try to submit a package with MicroHei for it.

I am using FreeBSD. I have tried ru_RU.UTF-8, ru_RU.ISO8859-5 and ru_RU.KOI8-R
locales
and none of them work.

For the 8-bit ones the characters do not appear.

For ru_RU.UTF-8 things are broken as attached - I think this is not only font
selection/motif
issue, but also dtterm has problems with it.

There is an rxvt unicode window as a comparison, I have also tried to change
the workspace name.

Marcin