Hi everybody,

I've made some minor corrections to the Wiki build pages concerning the git
cloning which doesn't work with the https protocol on some BSDs.

Apart from that, NetBSD build seems  to be currently broken, it bombs out
trying to build the Italian documents, I'll try to find out what's wrong
there.

Also, I finally took delivery of my shiny new ESX server so I do have now a
whole server farm of all major Linux Distros and BSDs to text the building
process on each. I'll report back over the next days, which ones work or
don't and will edit the build pages accordingly.

Cheers, Danilo