On 3/28/21 11:30 AM, Zeke Williams wrote:
One tiny thing that bugs me about CDE is not full ICCCM and EWMH compliance that sometimes makes windows act funky compared to other WM/DEs. I'm still pretty new to the project, but are you guys going to make it fully compliant after the autotools branch gets merged and everything else gets cleaned up? Because last time I checked, it wasn't fully compliant.

Well, I thought it was ICCCM compliant, though I'm not as familiar with that standard as much as I used to be - maybe there have been changes 'recently' that break compliance?

WRT EWMH - yeah that would be great. But, like all things in CDE - it requires someone with expertise and time to actually do it and send the patches...

-jon

Jon Trulson

  "Entropy.  It isn't what it used to be."
                           -- Sheldon