On Sat, Feb 04, 2023 at 01:29:26PM -0700, Jon Trulson wrote:
> On 1/31/23 23:21, Giacomo Comes wrote:
> > The value of MANDIR from dtsearchpath is missing the CDE man directory.
> > Restore it.
> >

> Hi, I've applied this, and the following patches:
>
> - missing dtopen_* links
> - /usr/dt/bin is always needed
> - fix DTKORNSHELL output for dtlp
>
> I did not apply the ksh manpage rename patch since there is already a fix in
> master for this: Since we do not install ksh, we will no longer install the
> manpage for it at all.

I disagree. You do install ksh and it is called dtksh.
The man page dtksh.1 only refers to the dt extensions.
For options, operands, input files, etc, such man page points to the (k)sh.1
man page. Since the version of ksh installed with the OS is different from
the one used to build dtksh, the correct documantation of dtksh can be found
only in cde's ksh man page. To avoid any conflict or confusion, my patch renames
cde's ksh.1 as ksh-cde.1

Giacomo