I have noticed a curious behavior in dtpad.

When trying to format a paragraph using the Format menu, dtpad erases the paragraph

under the cursor instead of wrapping long lines. If I try to format the whole document,

all the text disappears. This can be fixed by an immediate undo.

I have noticed that using fr_FR.UTF8 locale, but running LANG=C dtpad gives the same behavior.

This happens even with plain ASCII files. The formatting of the paragraph in dtpad is done

by a call to DtEditorFormat defined in lib/DtWidget/Editor.c, but I cannot see what is wrong with

that function.