Sorry meant to be on-list. Have you got the contents of examples.sdf,
specifically the one that causes the problem?

Not all atoms are represented by MMFF94 (of note is boron - OpenEye have
added support) - if the molecule has an atom not typed (by MMFF94) the
method will fail. However, there are known problems with the current MMFF
in CDK, in particular atom typing is baddddd. I've reimplemented the atom
types using SMARTS and tested on the CCL validation
<http://www.ccl.net/cca/data/MMFF94/> but have not integrated these in to
the partial charge descriptor yet. It is on my list of things to fix.

Regards,
John W May
john.wilkinson...@gmail.com