Hi.
We ask permission to became a cdrom distributor for my region/Country.
Also, i ask permission to use the art work provided by you.

Above are my company data:

# The name of my company is "PMConsultores Ltda" and our company url is "http://www.pmc.com.uy";. We work in Uruguay (SouthAmerica). # We are consultants in TICs. We provide assesment in Information Technologies for any enterprise, specialy middle or small sized, by customizing OpenSources solutions, giving information about this, making and following projects (we are PMPs) to specific software (if needed something like this).
# I'am the CEO of the company.

Ing. Hector PĂ©rez
PMConsultores Ltda.
Montevideo - Uruguay