Hello,

this is to inform you about my resignation as distribution project lead.

I am not stepping back because any possible conflict of interest, but rather planned this step already for some months. In fact, I did not have the time to work on the infrastructure, and Stefan, Tora, Peter and others did much more for the project than I managed to do.

Due to my additional duties with The Document Foundation and LibreOffice, leaving me even less time, so this is just a logical step.

I will also step back from being an infrastructure budget authorizer.

Thanks to all for your great help and cooperation. It was an honour to work with you.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@openoffice.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108