On Wed Nov 03 2010 12:51:38 GMT-0700 (PDT)  Don Babb wrote:
I would like to download a copy of your office product which compares to Excel.
 There is just one problem--I am on dial-up, and the download rate is so slow
that the server will disconnect before the download is finished.  I began the
download, but the computer (MS Vista) notes that the download will require 41+
hours.  Experience has taught me that this will never happen!

So, is it possible to receive your download as a CD?

Thanks,
Don Babb

Hi Don,

Calc is not available by itself, download or other wise. If you will have a look at http://distribution.openoffice.org/cdrom/ maybe you can find someone nearby that will send you a cd. There maybe a charge so ask.

You can install the Calc by itself but you may lose some functions when doing so.

Andy