On Sat Dec 25 2010 08:22:35 GMT-0800 (PST)  Nishant Prakash Kashyap wrote:
Mr. Andy Brown

Mr. John W Dudley is an old person as he explained. Copy and Paste of
routine procedure can be done by anyone and these things have been done by
you millions times, routinely. Is this the way you react to an elderly
person seeking help and indirectly helping the community.

Or is it that you are trying to lure some Oracle executives by showing that
you are Workaholic and then try to get a Job there...????  I seriously doubt
you intentions.

Regards to Community Members.

First I resent your tone. I am only a person trying to help the community. The lead on the CD-Rom project has been having personal problems and I offered to help get people posting here the information they needed to get stated. That is all.

I understand from Mr John's message that he is elderly, but there was no indication that he could not read and follow simple instructions. If he or anyone else has more questions I will gladly do what I can.

As for dealing with the elderly, I do it everyday. That is what I do for a living, 24 hours a day seven days a week. That is where I am right now, working.

As for trying to "lure some Oracle executive", I could care less about Oracle and would have personally preferred that Sun had not sold out, in more ways than one.

Andy