On Thu Jan 13 2011 08:17:01 GMT-0800 (PST)  Michael Kelly wrote:
I was authorized to distribute Openoffice.org quite some years ago and have
recently been given permission from my Professor to contact Openoffice.org
for permission to distribute CDROM's to other students in our college
classes as an alternative to Microsoft Office.

Was inquiring to where I can gain permission, and download files to transfer
into CDROM.

PFC. M.Kelly, US ARMYRET
Student of Information Technology Security
St. Petersburg College.

You indicate that you are already a Community Distributor so all you need to do is go to http://distribution.openoffice.org/cdrom/iso_download.html download the files. Burn them to disk and pas them out.

HTH

Andy