Hi James,

It is great to hear from you that you are planning to offer OpenOffice.org
download, CD, your anti virus, and help desk service.

Although I am not a legal person but an software engineer, I would like you to
consider OpenOffice.org's position.

We, the OpenOffice.org project, has never named our software product Microsoft
foo bar.
http://www.google.co.jp/search?q=microsoft+site%3Aopenoffice.org

Microsoft is a company, one of the software companies. That is it. We have been
developing our productive office suite by ourselves.

Yes, our product, OpenOffice.org, is able to open Microsoft Office files as
well as other several file formats. Thus, Microsoft Office file is just one of
them. I don't think OpenOffice.org is Microsoft foo bar.

And, please be noticed that the official name of our product is "OpenOffice.org," not
"open office."

For other stuff, I don't think I am not a person to answer your queries.

Best regards,
Tora