Alex Shnitman wrote:

> Hi, David!
>
> On Sat, Jun 17, 2000 at 10:43:29PM -0400, you wrote the following:
>
> > I followed Schilling's advice and successfully made a 2-session data
> > CD on a HP 9100 using cdrecord-1.9a02. This drive exhibits the same
> > behavior that you reported for the HP 9200. Using the -data option
> > avoids the problem of illegal command when using the -multi switch. I
> > found it necessary to use  mkisofs 1.13a02 (included with
> > cdrecord-1.9a02) as version 1.12.1 (included with Red Hat 6.2) can not
> > read the the first session(s) from the CD in order to create the image
> > for a subsequent session.
>
> Is this CD reading fine on Windows? What other platforms have you
> tested?

I have tested the above CD with Windows 98, Windows 2000, Solaris 2.7,
and
Linux. The file names were mangled in the Windows systems, and I do not
recall if I included Joliet extensions when I made the disk. The Windows
file names included only the last ., the others being replaced by _.
There were other changes. file-2.1.tar.gz appeared as file_2_1.tgz.
There should have been no need for name changes with the Joliet
extensions.

Dave