ok, thanks!!

Actually, i went back and tried a command line nurn this morning MAKING SURE to
-swab..that didnt work either, prolly due to my doing something else wrong..

I think I have it figured out though, i went back and reinstalled the older
version of gtoaster (v.1 i believe) and am burning an audio cd as i write..i
think this is actually working, the burn times on the tracks seem relaistic
enough, ie, ..no 30 second tracks. The lesson Ive learned is not to fix it if
isnt broke :), in other words unless I'll die without the newer version,
sometimes it best for me to stick to what i know.

Thanks again for your help, i should run to the store for more 80 minutes cds,
unfortunately i wasted 10 or so in my aforementioned struggle :<

Regards,

Cherie