> How many of you woule be interested in 99 minute CD-R blank media?

My understanding of the technology leads me to believe that a 99-minute
blank would fall quite some ways outside the specification limits for
Red Book CDs.  Even today's 80-minute blanks are hovering right up
near the edge of the specs in several ways (low linear velocity,
tight pit/land spacing, tight track spacing).

I would guess that a large percentage of CD players and CD-ROM
drives would have serious problems tracking and playing/reading
such discs.