Is there a simple way to create a .toc file for cdrdao from a bunch of
wav files?  I just want to recreate the action of

cdrecord -dao -audio [other options] *.wav

but using cdrdao. I believe my drive works with cdrdao with the
generic-mmc-raw driver (cdrecord doesn't have this option).

I really don't want to dink with toc files when all I want to do is
create a CD, DAO mode, from my wav files, nothing fancy.

Thanks, sorry for the bandwidth.

Leigh Orf