>        I am trying to reproduce to do a simple example using the fesature
>graft.dirs.  Something like:
>
>a)  mkisofs -J -D -l -r -f -m core -L  -o image2.raw -graft-points
>some_docs/=/mnt/zipdos
>b) cdrecord -v -dev=0,3,0 -multi image2.raw
>
>Thsi part is ok, then I issued the following commands:
>
>c)  mkisofs -J -D -l -r -f -m core -L -C `cdrecord dev=0,3,0 -msinfo` -M /dev/sr0 -o
>image1.raw -graft-points some_maths/=/mnt/zipdos
>
>Obs.: /mnt/zipdos reflects a different ZIp disk (nothing to do with a)).
>
>When I tried to mount the image I got:
>
>        mount -t iso9660 image1.raw /mnt/image -o loop
>        mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop0,
>                or too many mounted file systems
>
>What am I doing wrong?

Nothing to do with the -graft-points option ...

Your image1.raw file is not a complete ISO9660 filesystem - the offset to the
directory information in the file is relative to start of the whole CD,
not the start of the file. Therefore, mount can't find the directory
and correctly states it's not an ISO9660 filesystem.

It is possible to test the second session with the loop back mount, but
it is a bit involved ... if you really want to know how to do it, then let me
know. However, it is probably easier just to burn the CD ...

James Pearson