>From: Johan Vromans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> I just installed the latest Cygwin on Win ME and found tat it did not compile
>> becase the file windows.h is not found by default.
>>
>> What version did you use to compile?

>Cygwin beta20.1:

>  -rwxr-xr-x   2 jv       jv       14247216 Jan  6  2000 cygwin-b20.1.exe

OK, this is the same very old version that I used until this week.

The latest compiler for the latest Cygwin will not compile cdrtoos any more.
I change cdrtools and the new version (on Monday) will do again.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]               (uni)  If you don't have iso-8859-1
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]           (work) chars I am J"org Schilling