I've downloaded the cdrecord1.11a04, the compilation in Linux system is
fine, but
on the FreeBSD 4.2 I got the following message when I type make:

----------
"./RULES/rules1.top", line 79: Could not find
./RULES/mk-.XxZzy-.XxZzy-make.id
"./RULES/rules1.top", line 118: Could not find .XxZzy-/.XxZzy-/Defaults
"./RULES/rules.top", line 39: Could not find
./RULES/-freebsd-.XxZzy-.rul
make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
----------

I've set some variables but I see that isn't the right way to solve
that.
The default FreeBSD system needs any special variables to compil
cdrecord?
I had not found anything related with this special behaviou in
README.FreeBSD
file.

--
Gleydson Mazioli da Silva

Biquini: Pedaço de pano cercado por mulher por todos os lados.