Hi,

>  archie:~ # cdrecord -v -audio -pad -multi dev=0,0,0 speed=6
>
>  /home/jochen/audio_01.wav
>  archie:~ # cdrecord -msinfo dev=0,0,0
>  0,33855
>  archie:~ # mkisofs -r -J -C0,33853 -o daten.iso
>  /home/jochen/daten.html
>  archie:~ # cdrecord -v -data dev=0,0,0 speed=6 daten.iso
>
>       the cd-player plays the songs, but i could not mount the cd.
>
>       what can i do ?
>       thanks in advance

So you have got a CD with data on session 2. That should work -- my plextor
drive as well as my burner both just detect the second data session and use
it. It could be that your drive has a problem with data in a second
session -- just as the audio players.

If you've got somebody with different drives you could try that to test if
the CD is basically ok. I got that problem with a DVD drive, just wouldn't
find/use the second session.

Maybe cdfs,  a kernel module to get separate access to multiple sessions on a
CD, could still help to mount it. Try a google search for cdfs...

Did you try to to mount in the burner BTW? Maybe that can read it back in....

K.-H.