I tried to use -hide on an image I was making, and the directory was not
hidden. Does -hide not work in the obvious way with -graft-points?

Something like:
  mkisofs -o foo.iso -graft-points -hide xx xx/=tree1 xy/=tree2

I'm out of time to play, I didn't include the / in the hide glob (per man
page). I tried adding -hide-joliet and -hidden globs, and making the glob
match the original name (not what I want to do), and nothing worked.

I've done hidden files before, so I know it works without the
-graft-points.

mkisofs v1.14, I realize that being a month old it's probably obsolete,
but unless I'm sure an upgrade will help I really don't feel any desire,
since I try to avoid new bugs as well as new features...

--
   -bill davidsen ([EMAIL PROTECTED])