Joerg Schilling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>>From: Warly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>>> This reads really funny!
>>>
>>> Cdrecord-ProDVD is available since February 1998 and you never
>>> asked for it.
>
>>Cdrecord-ProDVD is not free.
>
> As you see from other postsings today, DVD writing is currently only used
> for commercial purposes. Why shouldn't I try to get some money for my
> hard work? Or the other way round: wy should I give things away for
> free that usually are not free?

I was saying free as in /free software/.

I do not mind you are getting money for your (hard and remarkable)
work, but I am not if favor giving money if I do not get the sources,
just ethical consideration.

I agree, though, that making people to give money for free software
development is not yet, unfortunately, a common practice.

--
Warly