>From: "Mike R. Cannon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I am trying to create a bootable cdrom for hpux.  The HP guys are using
>an "Ignite-UX" package to create an image that HP says needs to be
>written to a cd in RAW format.  Will my standard cdwite command I use on
>linux do this for them?
>cdrecord -v speed=4 dev=0,0,0  -data  cd_image

You don't need RAW mode for writing a bootable image, but you need to know
how a HP machine boots. If you figured this out, I am interested in a README.hpuxboot
for the source package.

Did you read README.sparcboot and README.eltorito to see how other boot
methods work?

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]               (uni)  If you don't have iso-8859-1
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]           (work) chars I am J"org Schilling