On Sat, 17 Nov 2001, Joerg Schilling wrote:

{ >From: Danilo Godec <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
{
{ >On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, Karol Pietrzak wrote:
{
{ >> I have created RPMs for the latest cdrtools (now 1.11a11) and
{ >> posted them on my website at
{ >> http://home.earthlink.net/~noodlez84/rpm_packages.html .  I have
{ >> been doing this for the last couple of weeks, actually.
{
{ >How about a src.rpm or a spec fiel? I have an alpha platform and I'd like
{ >to build the new cdrtools...
{
{ Do you have any problem?
{
{ I don't understand your statement: cdrtools compiles out of the box
{ on ~ 30 different platforms. Linux/alpha and True64 included....

The only thing available on his web site is a i386 binary rpm. What Danilo
would want is a src.rpm (or the spec file to build the src.rpm) so that he
could recompile the src.rpm on his alpha platform and get an alpha.rpm. I
guees that he is using an rpm based linux distribution on his alpha.

Denis