On 12-Oct-01 Alexander Feigl wrote:
> I use the terminators on my PlexWriter - which is an SCSI Ultra capable
> device. Is anything wrong with that?

No, that should be fine. At least it worked well for me everz time. I
always tried to get the Ultra devices to the bus-end for this reason.

I could try the cdda2wav -J....  in some days (Im not home), but I do run SCSI
disk only off of the same controller. If there is no probable gain in
knowlwedge understanding I am reluctant if that`s likelz to hang the machine.

K.-H.