// This regards the Win32/Cygwin version of MKISOFS v1.15a12 included in
cdrtools //

James on 1/11/2002 you wrote:
 >This patch works the other way round, it will only include the
 >file names given - it may help you in this case.

Actually with more experimenting I found if I list each file (using
'-graft-points' ) in a '-path-list' file
rather than using the shortcut of listing the directory alone i.e.
'/Pages/=F:/Pages/',
it results in much the same thing.
For example:
          'mkisofs -r -J -o cd.iso -graft-points -path-list cdfiles'    //
notice no path designation in the command line

where cdfiles includes:
/=F:/Desktop.ini
/=F:/AutoPlay.exe
/=F:/program.exe
/=F:/copyright.gif
/=F:/readme.htm
/DBs/=F:/DBs/Desktop.ini
/DBs/=F:/DBs/DBO95.XLS
/DBs/=F:/DBs/DBO97.XLS
/Images/=F:/Images/Desktop.ini
/Images/=F:/Images/DB.bmp
/Images/=F:/Images/button1.gif
/Images/=F:/Images/button2.gif
/Menu/=F:/Menu/copyrt.htm
/Menu/=F:/Menu/mainmenu.htm
/Menu/=F:/Menu/Desktop.ini
/Pages/=F:/Pages/000.htm
/Pages/=F:/Pages/001.htm
/Pages/=F:/Pages/011.htm
/Pages/=F:/Pages/Desktop.ini
/Pages/Docs/=F:/Pages/Docs/001.doc
/Pages/Docs/=F:/Pages/Docs/002.doc
/Pages/Docs/=F:/Pages/Docs/Desktop.ini
/Pages/JPGs/=F:/Pages/JPGs/000.jpg
/Pages/JPGs/=F:/Pages/JPGs/001.jpg
/Pages/JPGs/=F:/Pages/JPGs/Desktop.ini
/PDFs/=F:/PDFs/manual.pdf
/PDFs/=F:/PDFs/Desktop.ini

This results in a mirror image in the iso of the files in their given
directories including all the various 'Desktop.ini' files without naming
errors.
So I can redirect the user's choices into the '-path-list' file adding the
'-graft point' prefix to each file in the list and they will be the only
files written to the iso.

I should have done all this experimenting before posting to the group. Hope
I haven't confused anybody.

Bill