On 16-Jan-2002 Stephen Isard wrote:
> It says in the cdrecord man page that "Not all drives allow multisession
> CD's in DAO/SAO mode."  I had misremembered that as "You can't write
> multi-session cds in DAO mode."  I expect to want to write multi-session
> audio cds at some point.
>
> The question needs to be answered by someone who knows more than I do.

Hi,

I don't know your drive but I'm regularly doing dao multisessions (Teac56
and 'MATSHITA UJDA330'.

So I want to burn a data session after the audio session, not audio.
Most audio players (Cd-player in your HiFi) will only recognise the first
session anyway. That's what makes it so convenient to put a data session
behind the audio. It will never confuse a audio player and a PC will
immediately see the data.

I hope this helps a little in what you (don't) want to do...

K.-H.