Dear CD writing mailing list developer,

I've this problem when i upgrade to a18 release, it happened like it
search for parallel emulation, which I never have. I normally use the CDRW
through /dev/sg0 which worked with older release (a12) for a long time,
now I can't even make the old one to work.

How to solve this?

% cdrecord -scanbus
Cdrecord 1.11a18 (i586-pc-linux-gnu) Copyright (C) 1995-2002 Jörg
Schilling
cdrecord: Read-only file system. Cannot open '/dev/pg0'. Cannot open SCSI
driver.
cdrecord: For possible targets try 'cdrecord -scanbus'. Make sure you are
root.

Sorry, if it's the repeat question, but i can't find FAQ anywhere.

Regards,

Gio