>From: Andy Polyakov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> The code is audited ;-)

>Then why are you asking for feedback;-)

Because the code interacts with control in the drive....
I had some control oscillations in the first version.

>But seriously speaking I'd really like to figure out when exactly usleep
>is called. I'd appreciate if you could answer this question in some way
>[note that I don't demand an answer, but express an appreciation in case
>you would find an opportunity to do so]. "Commentary or longer variable
>names" is nothing but an alternative to explicitely answering the
>question:-)

I usually use comments when the code is non-obvious.

Sorry, I am on the Linux WOrld expo in Frankfurt and like to read my mail
quickly....

>You didn't comment on/answer the 2nd question. I.e. is it intentional
>that the code in question is engaged only if(verbose)? If it is, then my

This looks like a bug ;-)

Well, it is experimental and I would like to help people with rotten notebooks

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]               (uni)  If you don't have iso-8859-1
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]           (work) chars I am J"org Schilling