>From: Matthias Riese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> >Disesteeming the work of other people does not prove anything you
>> >claim.  And the interest of lost of people in the project proves the
>> >contrary wrt to the need for the project.
>>
>> If anybody is disesteeming the work of other people, it is Mr. Rosenkranzer.
>> He did not write a single line of code for "dvdrecord" but introduced his
>> copyright notice!
>>
>> Mr. Rosenkranzer is a person who falsely takes all the credit......

>$ cd dvdrtools-0.1.3
>$ find -type f|xargs grep -il Rosenkr
>./video/dvdgen
>./AUTHORS
>./ChangeLog
>./dvdrtools.spec

It seems that you are not clever enough to check files in a reasonable way :-(

>From cdrecord.c:

        if ((flags & F_MSINFO) == 0 || lverbose || flags & F_VERSION) {
                printf("dvdrtools v0.1.3\n"
                       "Portions (c) 2002-2003 Ark Linux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>\n"
                       "Based on:\n");
        }

"Ark Linux" is  not a natural person and as I am the Copyright holder, I must
have transfered legal rights to "Ark Linux" to make this statement legal.

In addition, there is a falsely claimed Copyright for a mail address from
Mr. Rosenkranzer. Believe me: he did not write a single line of code for
dvdrecord - he only took code from other people.

>Obviously Mr. Rosenkranzer introduced his copyright notice only for
>the files he created, and even not all files he created.

Completely wrong!

>On the other hand the project's homepage clearly states:

>"dvdrtools is a fork of cdrtools, with the primary goal of supporting
>writable DVD drives."

>thereby giving you credit for developing the code baseline of
>dvdrtools.  Whereas you fight even the project just to be mentioned in
>this mailing list.

>dvdrtool's project homepage links to all similiar projects.
>Yours not why?

Your sentence above obviously is a self contradiction:

        dvdrtools does not link to cdrecord-ProDVD

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]               (uni)  If you don't have iso-8859-1
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]           (work) chars I am J"org Schilling