>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Wed Jun 11 18:49:11 2003

>> >You most likely refer to the second question, "Kernel patch? This sounds
>>
>> No, as I clearly said, I am refering to the fact that cdrecord-ProDVD
>> also supports DVD+ drives and media for a noticable amount of time.

>No, you were referring to some place on my page that [allegedly] stated

As it looks that you confuse my statements, here is the complete mail:

/*--------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
>From: Andy Polyakov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>New version of dvd+rw-tools is on-line at usual location,
>http://fy.chalmers.se/~appro/linux/DVD+RW/. Most notably new version:

As it looks that you updated the web page, is there any reason that you
sill state that cdrecord does not support DVD+?
/*--------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

As you see, I was refering the complete web page nd not a specific section.
As I see no correlation between your kernel statements and the fact that
cdrecord now also support DVD+, I see no reason why you claim that I did
write something about the kernel.

>that cdrecord-ProDVD doesn't support DVD+. I wondered where? And I
>failed to find such place where it actually says that "cdrecord-ProDVD
>does not support DVD+." Closest place I could identify was question
>number 2 of the question/answer section where it was *implied*, but not
>actually *spelled*.

AFAIK (you remove the old text...) it did state, that it _only_ supports DVD-
which is equivalent.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)  If you don't have iso-8859-1
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]        (work) chars I am J"org Schilling