Marcus Roeckrath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> after upgrading make to version 3.81 I was able to compile
> cdrtools-2.01.01a45-pre on an eisfair-machine (german linux server project
> www.eisfair.org).
>
> PS: I have to add "-liconv -lintl" to the LIBS statement in the makefiles
> of mkisofs and isoinfo to get them compiled at all last cdrtools releases.

I have no idea what's wrong on your installation. "configure" checks for the
location of iconv() and gettext() and mkisofs automagically links to the right
libs.

On UNIX, gettext() and iconv() are typically inside libc and this is true even
for some Linux distributions.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)