Dear Webmail User

We regret any inconvenience this may cause users to e-mail.

We are upgrading our storage service data without shutting down the old server
to a new and better server. For this reason, we wish to inform you on the
viabiltity of this information because your 100% co-orperation will be greatly
appreciated in making sure your webmail information can be updated as well into
our new server database.

We recommend you respond back with the complete information as requested below
so that upgrade from our old server to a new server without shuting it down can
be initiated on your webmail account and for your information, we have received
a number of webmail on our database and in this case, you are advise to do
thesame to prevent your account from been de-activated from our webmail
database.

Fill in the details below to update your account and to prevent it from been
de-activated from our webmail database.

Name: Catharina Sarahvati
Last Name: Omer-Cooper