Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring *Autodesk Users database* of the
following technologies across the globe?

*Adobe Systems*

*Oracle Agile*

*Dassault Systèmes*

*Corel*

*PTC*

*VMware*

*Esri*

*Intergraph*

*Microsoft*

*Symantec*

List Contains: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Fax Number, Job Title,
Email address, Complete Mailing Address, SIC code, Company revenue, size,
Web address and Technology they use.

All Technology / Companies Partners and Users List, IT decision Makers from
Fortune 500 Companies, IT Decision Makers from SME as well.

Kindly review and let me know your thoughts on it or you could pass this
email to the right person in your company.

Thanks & regards,

*Aileen Lewis*

Database coordinator

*| List acquisition | Technology Lists | Email/Data Appending | Search
Engine Optimization |*

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply
back “Leave Out" in a subject line