On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 11:58 AM, Joerg Schilling
<joerg.schill...@fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:
> Schilytools get frequent updates and all the code is in SCCS.
> There will be a public version control once I got the time to make SCCS
> network
> aware ;-)

Even from FTP days :) Yet importing that as big diffs isn't ideal, and
maybe the old are unpublished now from moving around Fokus, Berlios, SF.
Perhaps you can export this SCCS to github before you get time to
write new SchilyNetworkSCCS ;-)
And put a tarball of the history of mail archive in download area of SF
once in a while for loading as easy reference into users MUA's.