Hey,

> I've recently created a step-by-step based howto to compile ScummVM
> SVN along with all libraries
> with MinGW32CE; I think it could be interesting for some of you, so
> here the guide:
>
> http://pocketinsanity.org/web/pocketinsanity/News/News_Details/107

The news are quite nice :-) Jazz Jack Rabbit on windows ce is really nice
:-)

> It contains information (and the patches) about building the following
> libraries as well as ScummVM itself:
>
> FLAC 1.2.1
> libMAD 0.15.1b
> libmpeg2 0.5.1
> Tremolo 0.07
> zlib 1.2.3

Note that i have also ported zlib 1.2.3 and I have made a package which is
located in the cegcc sourceforge page:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cegcc/files/

Maybe you look at it and see if there are a lot of differences with your
patched zlib. If not, maybe you use that package.

> SDL  1.2.13 (SVN trunk)

Also, maybe it would be nice to put some of the libraries above in the
cegcc SF page.

regards

Vincent Torri