On Sun, 2009-11-15 at 16:22 +0100, Sébastien Lorquet wrote:
> do you think it's such a hard problem? or don't you have time to say
> "We dont know" / "We don't care" / "We don't want to support this
> platform because cygwin works" ? I'm not asking for a magic instant
> fix, but a status update would be fine.

I have no problem with integrating the MSYS fixes.

I don't want to do the hard work on this, quite frankly I'm not a user
of either MSYS or Cygwin.

And I'm trying to get the WM 6.1 issue fixed - even though I have no
device that runs it - because I feel that more and more people will get
nagged by it once more devices ship with WM 6.5.

So please go ahead. I do care.

Is the problem that you write about a hard one ? I don't know without
investigating. I would guess that it is a configuration issue.

In src/binutils/configure.ac on my system, target-libiberty is in the
"noconfigdirs" for arm*-*-mingw32ce*, so it is not clear to me why it
says that in the first place.

        Danny
--
Danny Backx ; danny.backx - at - scarlet.be ; http://danny.backx.info