Hello,

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 10:43:13 +0100 (CET)
Vincent Torri <vto...@univ-evry.fr> wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Dec 2010, Paul Sokolovsky wrote:
>
> > https://github.com/pfalcon/cegcc-w32api-try1/commit/dba53b839e04067d0ed319b61e9e61a3b24bd544
>
> -#define PSH_MAXIMIZE    0x2000  /* ?? */
>
> 1) Why is there such comment ?

Ask Danny, that was his commit.

> 2) maybe you should let the comment in the code, even with a FIXME

Well, I'm doing mindful, attentive cleanup, not just dumb cut&pasting.
I cannot pledge to have scrutinized every changed line (there're 100Kb
after all), but that's essentially what I do for every small hunk -
either get rid of a change line in it, or justify it's necessity (and
that's b...@tchy job, can't believe I volunteered for that ;-)). In this
case I verified that the value seems correct (using multi-score method
described in yesterday's mail), and as that apparently can be the only
question for a simple define, removed a mark.

--
Best regards,
 Paul                          mailto:pmis...@gmail.com